Don't You Forget About Me . . .
On a lighter note, I watched The Breakfast Club last night, thanks to Netflix. I used to have very lascivious thoughts about Judd Nelson (aka "John Bender") when I was little, in spite of his oddly-shaped nose. Oh, that hair! Those eyes! The angst! Phroar. I would totally have made out with him in the closet and given him my diamond earring.
Then I went to bed and read my sophomore year diary for a while. I used a lot of exclamation points back in the day. Shout-outs to brookburg, Boomy, and a lot of people who I haven't thought about in a long, long time.
Then I went to bed and read my sophomore year diary for a while. I used a lot of exclamation points back in the day. Shout-outs to brookburg, Boomy, and a lot of people who I haven't thought about in a long, long time.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home