Mammals In My House
Mouse body count: 2
Yes, two little dead mousies have been found in our little snappy mousetraps. Take that, interlopers!
I feel bad for them, but I am sure it was a quick and mostly painless death. Maybe they even got to have a little taste of peanut butter during their last moments on Earth.
Springy put a mouse-proofing strip over the bottom of the door to keep the little buggers out. Why didn't I do that three years ago?!?
Poor little cute little mouses.
Still. Stay the fuck out of my kitchen if you know what's good for you.
Yes, two little dead mousies have been found in our little snappy mousetraps. Take that, interlopers!
I feel bad for them, but I am sure it was a quick and mostly painless death. Maybe they even got to have a little taste of peanut butter during their last moments on Earth.
Springy put a mouse-proofing strip over the bottom of the door to keep the little buggers out. Why didn't I do that three years ago?!?
Poor little cute little mouses.
Still. Stay the fuck out of my kitchen if you know what's good for you.


2 Comments:
Please tell me you at least chopped the tails off and saved the tips for DNA analysis?
Damn it! I didn't! Shit. I offered to take them apart to show Springy what all the different bits were, but he demurred.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home