Things and people that would be funny if they were made up on the Daily Show, but aren't:
1) Richard Lynn, who was quoted by The Guardian, embarassingly for them (have they looked at his web site?), and wrote this lovely piece for this "magazine".
2) Rick Santorum and his work of literary genius. I hang my head in shame that I once shared an area code with this man.
3) The Creation Museum. Causing apoplectic seizures in scientists all over the country. Twitch, twitch, twitch.
Tomorrow I will find things that are terrific as an antidote to the above.
I've just been editing my co-worker's "people who think I am great and why they are also great" section of her Green Card application. I do like America, honestly. It's my hood. I dig my colleague's goal to live here and take jobs away from hard-working American scientists. I just wish my nice country didn't have Richard Nixon and Karl Rove to answer for, ya know?
1) Richard Lynn, who was quoted by The Guardian, embarassingly for them (have they looked at his web site?), and wrote this lovely piece for this "magazine".
2) Rick Santorum and his work of literary genius. I hang my head in shame that I once shared an area code with this man.
3) The Creation Museum. Causing apoplectic seizures in scientists all over the country. Twitch, twitch, twitch.
Tomorrow I will find things that are terrific as an antidote to the above.
I've just been editing my co-worker's "people who think I am great and why they are also great" section of her Green Card application. I do like America, honestly. It's my hood. I dig my colleague's goal to live here and take jobs away from hard-working American scientists. I just wish my nice country didn't have Richard Nixon and Karl Rove to answer for, ya know?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home