Weather to set the dogs howling and the madmen to rattle their chains
Raining today, and gusty winds strong enough to set off car alarms.
I have been having strangely vivid cinematic dreams this last week. This morning there was a story set in a castle type of place, about a man who was secretly a cannibal, who killed people and made them into "pork sausage". He was trying to woo another character, who was alternately a man and a woman, but I (the shifting dream-I) knew his secret. I didn't know if I wanted to tell the poor person who had been unwittingly eating human flesh, though. The murderer-cannibal man was then eating daisy flowers on a plate. I confronted the cannibal, saying, "You're a fox!" (In case I was wrong I could pretend I had been saying he was hot.) When I said it, though, he did indeed reveal himself to be a fox - his face transformed into a mix of fox and squirrel, he pouted and shrank and grew furry. He had been a fox all along. "It all makes sense," I said, running down the hill, "the 'pork', the daisies . . . " I went up to the fox, put a board on his chest, and stepped on it.
What the heck does that mean?
I have been having strangely vivid cinematic dreams this last week. This morning there was a story set in a castle type of place, about a man who was secretly a cannibal, who killed people and made them into "pork sausage". He was trying to woo another character, who was alternately a man and a woman, but I (the shifting dream-I) knew his secret. I didn't know if I wanted to tell the poor person who had been unwittingly eating human flesh, though. The murderer-cannibal man was then eating daisy flowers on a plate. I confronted the cannibal, saying, "You're a fox!" (In case I was wrong I could pretend I had been saying he was hot.) When I said it, though, he did indeed reveal himself to be a fox - his face transformed into a mix of fox and squirrel, he pouted and shrank and grew furry. He had been a fox all along. "It all makes sense," I said, running down the hill, "the 'pork', the daisies . . . " I went up to the fox, put a board on his chest, and stepped on it.
What the heck does that mean?


1 Comments:
Perhaps it means "put your psychiatrist on danger money"? ;-p
Seriously, for what it's worth, I find that my dreams become not only bizarre but very vivid, real, and easily remembered in the hormonal environment of my premenstrual week. Go figure.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home