Friday, November 11, 2005

Quaint As Fuck

I am in a place I shall call Fodrox, so as to protect its identity, and let me just say it is quaint as fuck. In a nice way . . . but rather full of derradsnugs with floppy hair and stripey scarves. (Derradsnugs is code for what Fodrox is full of.)

Went up a lovely tower, which was not quite a spire although it was rather dreamy. There was a very narrow spiral stairway full of scary spider webs but a rewardingly panoramic view of quaintness at the top.

It's very beautiful but I think the age and qaintness might start to affect my brain if I were here for a long time.

Strange and strangely not strange to be back in this country. Things I'd forgotten to miss include MullerRice and Fruit Corners, steak pie, Weetabix, sheep everywhere, and kids with accents. Only slight jet lag so far and only a little bit of rain.

1 Comments:

Blogger IAMB said...

Re: Fodrox and derradsnugs...

Dr. Seuss would be impressed by your creativity with words.

*applause*

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home