The Worst Song EVER
I am not very in touch with the "pop culture" these days, so it was only recently that I heard the Worst Song EVER which is "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas. It is the unholy combination of no discernable melody plus mysoginistic, disgusting, and ridiculous lyrics that makes this the worst song ever. The video does not help. Lyrics aqui.
Whatcha gonna do with all that junk all that junk inside that trunk.. [Fergie] I'ma get get get get you drunk get you love drunk off my hump
Is she a camel? What the hell?
They say they love mah ass in/Seven Jeans/True religion/I say no but they keep givin/So I keep on takin/And no I aint fakin/We can keep on datin'/Now keep on demonstratin'
(I am so embarassed that I have got one of those brand of jeans on, but I totally had no idea it was, like, a Thing . . . and no one bought them for me. Not even anyone who loves my ass. I am seriously going about this the wrong way. They were damn expensive jeans.)
My love my love my love my love you love my lady lumps my hump my hump my hump my humps they got you..
"Lady lumps"?! That is the grossest fucking thing I have ever heard.
And mix your milk with my cocoa puff milky milky cocoa mix your milk with my cocoa puff Milky milky Riiiiight...
Take it back. That might be the grossest fucking thing I've ever heard . . .
Hm, no, lady lumps is still grosser. Up there with "polyps" and "moist".
Whatcha gonna do with all that junk all that junk inside that trunk.. [Fergie] I'ma get get get get you drunk get you love drunk off my hump
Is she a camel? What the hell?
They say they love mah ass in/Seven Jeans/True religion/I say no but they keep givin/So I keep on takin/And no I aint fakin/We can keep on datin'/Now keep on demonstratin'
(I am so embarassed that I have got one of those brand of jeans on, but I totally had no idea it was, like, a Thing . . . and no one bought them for me. Not even anyone who loves my ass. I am seriously going about this the wrong way. They were damn expensive jeans.)
My love my love my love my love you love my lady lumps my hump my hump my hump my humps they got you..
"Lady lumps"?! That is the grossest fucking thing I have ever heard.
And mix your milk with my cocoa puff milky milky cocoa mix your milk with my cocoa puff Milky milky Riiiiight...
Take it back. That might be the grossest fucking thing I've ever heard . . .
Hm, no, lady lumps is still grosser. Up there with "polyps" and "moist".


7 Comments:
"...and moist."
Hah! You loved that show too! Admit it!!
which show? is there a show about moistness? :)
not getting up to Scotland on this trip, sadly. hopefully in 2006!
Ah, hm. And here I thought that was a very good in-joke...
The show is/was "Dead Like Me." "Moist" was the word the protagonist's mother particularly hated. She thought it was a disgusting word.
Actually, if you haven't seen this show, track it down -- I think you'd like it.
Oh GACK, I heard this song on a local college station being promoted by a bunch of cheerleaders! Didn't they even LISTEN to the damned song?
My lovely lady lumps in the front and in the back?! WTF?
OH MY LORD!!!! That's even WORSE than I could have ever imagined.
I thought that "Abercrombie and Fitch" song was bad....
Ew... That IS Disgusting. I've never actually heard this song or read the lyrics but after seeing what you posted, I'm not sure I want to!
trust me, this song is reminiscent of fred astaire or frank sinatra after you've heard a song by afroman, such as colt 45, she won't let me fucc, or dicc hang low.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home