Redistribution of wealth
I wore my "America Is Scary" t-shirt yesterday to general approbation of Cambridge coffee-shop denizens.
This morning Springy was saying SOCIALIST things about SOCIALIZED medicine, which is clearly SOCIALISM. Springy is the RED MENACE.* Now he's talking about how if we all Pay In to the System, the wealth would be REDISTRIBUTED EQUITABLY. Hyperventilate!
The Free Market is the Invisible Hand of God, Springy!* You Eurotrash pinko commie bastard! Springy is probably also gay. And drinks the blood of cloned babies. (Which is equally bad.)*
*Irony alert.
This morning Springy was saying SOCIALIST things about SOCIALIZED medicine, which is clearly SOCIALISM. Springy is the RED MENACE.* Now he's talking about how if we all Pay In to the System, the wealth would be REDISTRIBUTED EQUITABLY. Hyperventilate!
The Free Market is the Invisible Hand of God, Springy!* You Eurotrash pinko commie bastard! Springy is probably also gay. And drinks the blood of cloned babies. (Which is equally bad.)*
*Irony alert.


3 Comments:
Haha. We've just got to spend money on some things and not expect to make any profit. I mean, we don't expect roads to make us money. Healthcare is similar, innit. People's health is more important than some capitalist principles. Obvious. Also, I don't really get all these arguments about breast cancer survival rates being worse in the UK. That's because the government doesn't spend enough on healthcare, not because we have a single-payer system.
Americans do seem a touch doctrinaire, don't they? The rules of capitalism are idols of worship.
I have that t shirt in Green, I love to wear it when I go to NYC but never at Immigration, its bad enough lying about why I'm entering the country.
I have been to all but 7 countries in the world since 1990 and America or maybe I should say Americans are right up there in the scary stakes.....the sheer level of consumption, ignorance about the rest of the planet and Christian fervour coupled with its wealth and military power is a terrifying combination.
Having said that I totally love my American friends dude!
America is not scary perhaps it would scary in the future, if the things continues like this. Government should focus on the internal problems and needs of the country, like health care,environmental issues and other things to keep US standard.
mobile phone deals
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home