Saturday, April 04, 2009

It's been a long time.

I put this blog on semi-permanent hiatus. But now, instead of naked under my lab coat, I am fixing to be naked under a diaphanous magenta robe, with a funny little beret and a black velvet cassock!

Big changes are afoot. Stay tuned, possibly, for details and/or resumption of blogging activities.

7 Comments:

Blogger EnnuiHerself said...

Oh, you are still alive. :)

Congratulations on graduating! Do come back and fill us in on what's happened and what's next.

Sadly, I won't be able to walk in this year's commencement, but I'll get to don the velvet robe next May.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Joolya. Googling my name, I noticed your tribute. Thanks for rewarding my narcissism. Still reading PKD?

6:05 PM  
Blogger IAMB said...

Alive is good. Graduating is even better.

Curious to see what's next on the menu...

9:48 PM  
Blogger Joolya said...

jesus, i am pretty embarassed now that i searched my own blog for a pkd reference and figured out what the above comment was in reference to. massive blushing ensues.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Congratulations!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEeeeeee! Good!

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Jean-François said...

I think that's sad, because the idea of fine looking, smart, articulate lady, naked under a white labcoat, really has an effect on me.

Even physically, it does.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home