Belated Canadian Thanksgiving
Boomy mentioned this outrage at our wonderful Belated Canadian Thanksgiving Feast of Deliciousness: Target "respects the diversity of its team members" or some shite who don't feel like filling prescriptions for Plan B emergency contraception. Links aqui, aqui, y aqui.
Canadian Thanksgiving feast, by the way, was terrific. I will tell you what lovely things Boomy and Brand made as I did my laundry in their almost-grown-up laundry-having apartment. I will do this is verse reminiscent of the Dudley House Review. Ahem:
Butternut squash
____________soup
______creamy and bespeckled with tart
_______________cranberries on
_top
to start and chard-
___________ -itwasgreen-
______ -therewasgarlicinit-
we ___ next ____ partook
________ of Cornflake Chicken
_______ (i ate some crispy cornflake bits
____________ from Boomy's plate)
pears! i brought them,
_______________ pears!
___________________ poached!
fig compote snug in dugout bellyhollows
_______________ parmesan cheese,
___________ their pearish modesty veiled
nectar of the vine - from
___________ another of Her Majesty's Commonwealth-
and we
______ were
sated.
[snap snap snap snap snap]
Canadian Thanksgiving feast, by the way, was terrific. I will tell you what lovely things Boomy and Brand made as I did my laundry in their almost-grown-up laundry-having apartment. I will do this is verse reminiscent of the Dudley House Review. Ahem:
Butternut squash
____________soup
______creamy and bespeckled with tart
_______________cranberries on
_top
to start and chard-
___________ -itwasgreen-
______ -therewasgarlicinit-
we ___ next ____ partook
________ of Cornflake Chicken
_______ (i ate some crispy cornflake bits
____________ from Boomy's plate)
pears! i brought them,
_______________ pears!
___________________ poached!
fig compote snug in dugout bellyhollows
_______________ parmesan cheese,
___________ their pearish modesty veiled
nectar of the vine - from
___________ another of Her Majesty's Commonwealth-
and we
______ were
sated.
[snap snap snap snap snap]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home