Friday, October 14, 2005

Reason number 27 it's a good thing I'm not schizophrenic:

You know when you post a comment on a blog and you have to enter in those random sequences of letters? Wouldn't they be excellent vehicles for coded messages from a higher power/aliens/the CIA?

Is it funny or worrying that I think about this?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just a few weeks ago, I was putting a comment on a friend's blog and the word verification letters spelled:

"P9USUK"

I don't know where the P9 comes in, but blogger clearly told me I suck.

2:38 PM  
Blogger luna_the_cat said...

Worrying. Definitely. Worrying.

But then, last night I was dreaming about making a pair of earrings for a friend out of live mice, so I am probably not the best person to make this determination.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home