Ew ew ew!
Just like a woman
Thousands of men are shelling out $6,500 for hyper-realistic dolls that answer all their needs -- and don't talk back.
By Meghan Laslocky
...
Like many born in the sun sign Cancer, Sidore is a homebody, but then, she couldn't leave the comfort of the bed she shares with Davecat even if she wanted to because Sidore is a 100-pound solid silicone Real Doll.
I want to blame the patriarchy for this silliness.
Just like a woman
Thousands of men are shelling out $6,500 for hyper-realistic dolls that answer all their needs -- and don't talk back.
By Meghan Laslocky
...
Like many born in the sun sign Cancer, Sidore is a homebody, but then, she couldn't leave the comfort of the bed she shares with Davecat even if she wanted to because Sidore is a 100-pound solid silicone Real Doll.
I want to blame the patriarchy for this silliness.


4 Comments:
For some not-so-strange reason, I'm shuddering as I read. For me, dolls fit into basically the same category as strip clubs: why shell out perfectly useful cash for a fantasy?
I guess people pay a lot for their vibrators . . . I think it's the personification thing that is so nauseating!
Oh, dear. Is this the first you've seen of Real Dolls?! Yikes. They are completely beyond creepy. WTF is up with people who make "pornos" with their dolls in stop-motion? Ack!
yeah - i saw something about this on nerve.com a while back and it freaked me out then, too, but i was sort of horribly fascinated. it wsa weird that this was the lead story on salon yesterday, though, don't you think? what does that say about salon, our culture, etc???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home