Black-eyed dog
I just cannot go to a children's bookstore/toystore without wanting to buy every single thing I see - for some little kid or just for me.
For example, sets of blocks in various architectural styles: "Baroque", "Romantic", "Gothic", "Middle Eastern", "Japanese". Wow. Wow, wow, wow.
And little shoes with lions on them! And stuffed animals in the shape of squids! And a brontosaurus puzzle, shaped like a brontosaurus! And a miniature train that a very tiny tush could ride upon! And books, books, books, books, books!
I had a very cheerful bus driver this morning. He said, "And how are you today?" I said, "Okay - a bit cold, though." And he said, "A bit cold, but looking good!" Isn't it just wonderful to have a cheerful, kind bus driver?
It's almost enough to chase away the big black dog who is lurking, panting, on the floor outside my door.
Almost.
For example, sets of blocks in various architectural styles: "Baroque", "Romantic", "Gothic", "Middle Eastern", "Japanese". Wow. Wow, wow, wow.
And little shoes with lions on them! And stuffed animals in the shape of squids! And a brontosaurus puzzle, shaped like a brontosaurus! And a miniature train that a very tiny tush could ride upon! And books, books, books, books, books!
I had a very cheerful bus driver this morning. He said, "And how are you today?" I said, "Okay - a bit cold, though." And he said, "A bit cold, but looking good!" Isn't it just wonderful to have a cheerful, kind bus driver?
It's almost enough to chase away the big black dog who is lurking, panting, on the floor outside my door.
Almost.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home