Don't you think "earbuds" is a gross word?
Here's what I learned today: Turkish sounds like a cross between Arabic and Chinese.
My eyes are dry and buzzing from the microscope and my ears hurt from my earbuds. Food and exercize would help but I am going to go back on the microscope for a while.
The nice thing about Belle and Sebastian is no matter how crazy I find myself feeling, they remind me how much worse it could be, tunefully. If only my melancholy were as melodic.
My eyes are dry and buzzing from the microscope and my ears hurt from my earbuds. Food and exercize would help but I am going to go back on the microscope for a while.
The nice thing about Belle and Sebastian is no matter how crazy I find myself feeling, they remind me how much worse it could be, tunefully. If only my melancholy were as melodic.


1 Comments:
Yes. Yes, it is. Though not so much as moist.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home