Monday, March 06, 2006

Popularity Contest

Hey y'all - if you want to show your love go to the Koufax Awards (awards for best "left-handed" blogs, get it?) and tell them how deserving I am of wider recognition.

If you do, I might just take off my lab coat . . .

Also, while you're thinking about giving props where props are due, you should give Matt from Pooflingers your Best Series vote for his wonderful, brain-bending Hovind Project, wherein he tears raw hunks of bloody flesh outof the arse of creationist wingnut "Dr. Dino".

Also, for Best Single Issue blog, I'm sure we all endorse Brand Avenue because a lot of people who don't read this are already going to vote for Panda's Thumb, and because he (Brand) is really cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger IAMB said...

Hey now... that's not fair at all.

You offer to remove the coat and they come running.

I do the same and... well... you get the idea.

Seriously though: good luck. You deserve it.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home