Sturm und Drang
This week is over! It's been so busy, with mixed successes, although possibly ending on a positive note. The good news is that my Western looked nice. The bad news is that I'm not quite sure what to make of it - or my wack-ass cells. I think we are theeeeeeees close to having paper-worthy data for the collaboration that has been keeping me so busy this week, which is also good news. Today was frustrating on that account, however.
But no matter, I am off home tomorrow for a week and will soon be petting my Cleo-cat and picking raspberries if there are any ripe jsut now.
Massive, massive thunderstorms. Some hurricane, I think. Sometimes when it's a tropical storm it smells of the tropics in some indefinable way.
Have been a very nice host and booked my visiting colleague into the Millenium Hilton on Priceline for tomorrow. She had the idea of just turning up in New York and checking into a hotel. Ha! She has no idea what I have spared her.
My fingers and toes are tingling from the lightning. You might not believe me but it's true.
But no matter, I am off home tomorrow for a week and will soon be petting my Cleo-cat and picking raspberries if there are any ripe jsut now.
Massive, massive thunderstorms. Some hurricane, I think. Sometimes when it's a tropical storm it smells of the tropics in some indefinable way.
Have been a very nice host and booked my visiting colleague into the Millenium Hilton on Priceline for tomorrow. She had the idea of just turning up in New York and checking into a hotel. Ha! She has no idea what I have spared her.
My fingers and toes are tingling from the lightning. You might not believe me but it's true.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home