Wednesday, October 04, 2006

You Can't Get There From Here

Taking the lead from my friend the Pooflinger [aside: in my head I pronounce that as "poof-linger", which sounds like a Bavarian pastry], here are some of the Google searches that bring the punters on over to NUMLC. [aside: numb-luck?]


Google Search: dare me to get nude
Google Search: nude under water
Google Search: recurring dreams of a secret room in the house what does they mean
Google Search: seneca dreams
Google Search: canadian thanksgiving
Google Search: scary stuff
Google Search: girls in lab coat
Google Search: naked in my house
Google Search: ["ignobel awards"]
Google Search: scary naked women
Google Search: man thighs
Google Search: lab stuff
Google Search: exhibitionst
Google Search: autumn
Google Search: naked mamas
Google Search: under my skirt
Google Search: chicks in lab coats
http: / / search.peoplepc.com/ search? q= what do you see under a females skirt? & area= earthlink- peoplepc-
Google Search: immutrex
Google Search: naked women in their cars
Google Search: women about to have babies naked
Google Search: 14 yo naked
Google Search: alan rickman nude
Google Search: nematoads movie
Google Search: naked jewish women
Google Search: where else than in
Google Search: labcoat babe
Google Search: naked women with lab coat



3 Comments:

Blogger IAMB said...

"Poof-linger" huh? That's alright... Jake's S.O. calls me "the lingering poof" and now she calls my blog "chez lingering poof" so I guess I can't hold it against you too much.

What I want to know is who, in their fucked up mind, want naked pictures of Alan Rickman? Guess there's a fetish for everyone...

7:37 PM  
Blogger Joolya said...

Hey, I'd look if a naked Professor Snape strolled by on the beach ...

12:03 AM  
Blogger IAMB said...

Yeah, but for me it would be looking in the same way I'd look at a bad car accident: you look because you simply can't help it. Damn the curiosity of the naked ape!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home