Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tristram Shandy

Watched Tristram Shandy on DVD the other night. This is a great film; one of the best of the year. With A Scanner Darkly (I do love me some P.K.D.) and Little Miss Sunshine close behind. Might even be impelled to read the book.

Is it wrong - no, let me rephrase that - How wrong would it be to have lascivious thoughts about Steve Coogan?

Not that I have: I'm just saying.

Anyway . . .

Happy holidays, gentle readers!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might have been able to have lustful thoughts about Steve Coogan, had I not just watched the "chocolate orange" episode of Alan Partridge. BTW, I love your blog and I hope you can make it to the "she's such a geek" reading on Jan. 11 in Cambridge!

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home