2008
This is going to be a very interesting Democratic Primary. I'm excited already. Just read the article on Salon about Barack Obama. The thought of Obama having a good chance at the white house makes me get all misty and choked up. I do like me some Hilary, but she kind of sold out on the war ... and besides, the Clintons are very 90's and I don't think they translate into the post-millenial mal humour.


2 Comments:
Sure, but is Obama really ready for the Presidency? He's so young, has only been a senator for two years and doesn't have much of a record... Maybe I'm too chicken to risk "wasting" him on 2008. If he does a longer stint in the Senate, and then runs, he might win, right? But if he does it now and loses, he becomes a Dole/Gore/Kerry-esque "joke"and we lose him for future.
Is it too much too fast? Not the race thing, although that might also be true, I mean the young-guy-out-of-nowhere-senator for-less-than-one-term thing?
I like Deval Patrick more. I think the Dems are going to win next time though, so whoever has to go for it now. Too early for Patrick. Shame.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home