Saturday, March 17, 2007

god i am depressed.
science mocks me.
nature itself mocks me.
damn it all anyway. fucking cells.
fucking statistical significance.
fucking fuck.

7 Comments:

Blogger michael.janis said...

Heh.

Add to it doing your grad work in LA where everywhere you turn plastic people are clogging the freeways and making me look downright ugly.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eloquent. I like it.

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn cells. They're so smug, silently going about their business and not telling you why or how, like it's a secret society or something. Keep at it, though. With enough perserverence they'll let you in!

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for you. I'm a chemist so i just dont know cells like you do, but my girlfriend is a mol biologist and she seems to "appreciate" her cells too...

2:31 PM  
Blogger michael.janis said...

ditto danke on the comment. I find you rather interesting company on the web.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, and just as you think you know them some BASTARD fungus gets in and you're screwed.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now that's poetry.

It never ceases to amaze me that unicellular life is capable of such wilful and capricious behaviour.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home