Monday, July 09, 2007

Low Hanging Fruit

I think I know something that no one else in the whole world knows.

It's not a very important thing; it's not which four genes turn a somatic cell into a stem cell or anything. Probably if I told you what it was, I'd have to give a lengthy disquisition on what I was even talking about before I got to the part about why you or anyone might find it interesting, period. Probably I could tally up the people who would find this thing interesting using three, if not two, digit numbers.

But I think it might be something that several people whose work I admire would find quite interesting, which is good enough for me. Better than good!

I started to cry on my way home today thinking about this.

Then I was walking down a street I don't usually walk on and I came upon a red raspberry bush just dripping with ripe raspberries.

It's too good to be true. You should hear my heart beating right now. Maybe it's the coffee, but I think the coffee is just an enhancer of the more potent effect of data.

1 Comments:

Blogger Springy said...

You are great! Hooray! Congrats.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home