Waste money!
Giant Microbes - cuddly toy microbes! Also bedbugs and bookworms!
Neighborhoodies - wow, shirts and stuff that say whatever you order! Wow! (I want to get one that says "HAVRARD" to see if anyone notices. It's like, ironic, you know, cause like, you'd think if someone went to Harvard they would be able to spell it right . . . Shut up, you know you're laughing. On the inside.)
Dodgy Russian music download site. This can't be legal for much longer, so go now! Only, there is a dearth of Hall and Oates on this site.
Okay, I have made my cell migration movie and now I am going to get out of here, not think about politics or science, and possibly drink alcohol. In no way am I outlasting our superhero-in-secret-identity Japanese MD-PhD post-doc, however. That is impossible. She has magic powers.
Buona sera.
Giant Microbes - cuddly toy microbes! Also bedbugs and bookworms!
Neighborhoodies - wow, shirts and stuff that say whatever you order! Wow! (I want to get one that says "HAVRARD" to see if anyone notices. It's like, ironic, you know, cause like, you'd think if someone went to Harvard they would be able to spell it right . . . Shut up, you know you're laughing. On the inside.)
Dodgy Russian music download site. This can't be legal for much longer, so go now! Only, there is a dearth of Hall and Oates on this site.
Okay, I have made my cell migration movie and now I am going to get out of here, not think about politics or science, and possibly drink alcohol. In no way am I outlasting our superhero-in-secret-identity Japanese MD-PhD post-doc, however. That is impossible. She has magic powers.
Buona sera.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home