Thursday, October 20, 2005

AFA Exposes the Nefarious Truth about Girls Inc

Of course, American Girl itself is a separate company, unrelated to Girls, Inc. except now by webpage and the seventy cents on every bracelet. I checked out the Girls, Inc. website, and it is exactly as I have told you. Below are some direct links, so that you can see them for yourself.

American Girl website offering "I Can" band to benefit Girls Inc.
American Girl to benefit Girls Inc
Girls Inc. homepage
Man-hating lesbo commies
Girls Incorporated supports a woman's freedom of choice
Girls Inc eat babies
Convenient access to safe, effective methods of contraception
Girls Inc are big sluts
Girls and Lesbian, Bisexual, and Questioning Identities
Girls Inc want to tutor your daughter in the ways of Sappho
Free your mind: The book for gay, lesbian, and bisexual youth and their allies.
Seriously
Girls and Sexual Health (with sexual orientation on page 3)
Girls Inc have gonorrhea because they are whores

I hope you will take time to let American Girl know they are making a terrible mistake by supporting the pro-abortion, pro-lesbian organization, Girls Inc.


Heaven forbid young girls learn about math and science, reproductive health, and sexuality! Next thing you know, we might start lobbying for the right to vote, and that's America down the old toilette. Oh wait . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

http://tragicmishap.blogspot.com

12:00 PM  
Blogger luna_the_cat said...

Who is ben?

Anyway, I emailed the names up for the Mattel folks -- saying "good for you, please don't give in, and I'll be spending MY money on Mattel stuff if you maintain your policy of support." Hey, I have three nephews and four nieces to shop for.

So there.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home