HP Love
So, if I found true love in the world of Harry Potter, I would be:

Hey, Alan Rickman is kind of hot. I think it's the voice. And - and - in his defense, I think Snape just needs some love, you know? I could fix his hair up for him. I bet he'd be passionate, yet tender, with the right woman. Clearly he is an accomplished wizard; he just never had the opportunity to go to college and join a theatre group, or smoke a lot of pot and talk about Salinger. I think he'll be redeemed in the last book, I really do.
If I were lovin' the ladies, I would be Mrs. Hermione Granger.
I may once have been Hermoine Granger. In middle school I used to start a lot of sentences with, "Well, actually . . . " Note to kids: this does not make people like you.
If I were lovin' the ladies, I would be Mrs. Hermione Granger.
I may once have been Hermoine Granger. In middle school I used to start a lot of sentences with, "Well, actually . . . " Note to kids: this does not make people like you.


1 Comments:
Hah! I know we all want to think Snape will be redeemed in the last book, but honestly. How do you really think that will work? And won't it be a much better lesson for Harry - to whit, don't believe everything older people tell you, even if they're cool like Dumbledore? I think it would be much more valuable to have Snape turn out evil, as far as life lessons for Harry.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home