Thursday, October 20, 2005

His Word is true and pure, and we cannot go wrong if we follow Him! Starting in the Pentateuch (Genesis through Deuteronomy), we see that God made woman for man. As much as the feminists hate the idea, it is true. Conversely, man was made to protect, cherish and nourish the woman. Men who are not doing that and are not loving their wives as Christ loved the church are covenant-breakers. Women who refuse to stay home and obey their fathers or husbands are also covenant-breakers. They are inverting God’s created order, which is God-Man-Woman-Animals.

"Letters from Jennie" No me gusta Jennie.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

And finally: Fetishized (yes I said fetishized) costume drama outfits.

No comment.

2 Comments:

Blogger luna_the_cat said...

Ack! Ack! Must scrub brain!!!!!

Ok, when I was younger I was in the SCA, and I purely loved dressing in Renaissance or earlier. This was VOLUNTARY, and I would never in a million years want to go around doing my normal chores in anything so impractical or uncomfortable, and anyone suggesting that I need to look good to glorify God and etc. for my husband because that is my sacred, God-given duty and what I should be devoting my life to is looking for a fist in the eye. God also gave me a brain, and the suggestion that He couldn't *possibly* want me to use it for anything more than figuring out ways to please my husband is simply a washout. What century are these women living in? Yikes.

No me gusta "Jennie" tambien.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Joolya said...

I know! I also love the pretty dresses and the dressing up, but I am very happy to be living in the 21st century. I totally would have wanted a Renaissance or Edwardian dress when I was little, but not if it meant indulging this woman's weird closet dom/sub thing . . .

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home