Wednesday, February 01, 2006

TV At My House, Last Night.

"Blah blah blah blah libberdie blah." Clapclapclapclapclap. "Blah-di-blah isolationist blah terrr'r blah blah evil blah blah." [Smirk] Clapclapclapclapclap. "Blah blah freedom demockersee blah nukular blah blah blah." Clapclapclapclapclap.

{Click}

"The only thing better than eating a delicious burger was going on a date with the delicious Berger."

{Click}

"What could be gayer than a patent leather shoe? Hooray!"

{Click}

Clapclapclapclapclap. [Smirk] "Oil terrr'r freedom libberdie isolationism." Clapclapclapclapclap.

{Click}

"Aceite bla bla bla malvado bla bla tortura bla terrorismo bla bla bla libertad bla bla la fe en Dios." Aplausoaplausoaplausoaplausoaplauso.

{Click}

"It seemed that the popularity of Raw Food could be attributed to the Hot Waiter. Samantha was determined to wait the other women out . . ."

{Click}

"War is peace. Slavery is Freedom. Ignorance is Strength."

{Click}

"Cheers queers!"

{Click}

3 Comments:

Blogger EthylBenzene said...

Very zen. I'm having a day of mind-numbing nothingness. Time for to post on other people's blogs! Hooray!

Joelster watched the address last night while I went to bed with my newest issue of Cook's Illustrated. I firmly believe I got the better deal. Especially when he started shouting and, later, guffawing.

Poor thing had been up all night and was trying to deal with the address with only a three hour nap (everybody now! ...a three hour nap). I think the strain might have caused him to have some kind of psychotic break. Luckily, we have in my house GTA3. No worries.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oho! I love it!

A similar scene went down at my place, with the Dolly Parton/Jane Fonda/Lily Tomlin classic film "9 to 5" serving as the central "click" escape. 3 80s ladies keeping their evil boss prisoner while instituting childcare centers at work. Pretty much the opposite of the SOTU, if you ask me.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't even bother turning away from Law and Order and then The Closer. go TBS at the 12st ladies.
i totally would have stopped clicking at sex and the city-it was a good episode

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home