Fucking Fuck - A Limerick
I looked at the cells I just plated
And I fear they are contaminated
By mysterious thingies
That turn cells to stringies!
Fuck science, dude, sometimes I hate it.
And I fear they are contaminated
By mysterious thingies
That turn cells to stringies!
Fuck science, dude, sometimes I hate it.


2 Comments:
Community cell culture facilities are like orgies, unprotected sex with multiple partners, you don’t know what your going to catch. Kick everyone out of the incubator except your closest most trusted friend (somebody you would trust in bed, remember it’s the same). Keep your own supplies (you don’t lend out your underwear?). Don’t trust anybody else’s media preps (sharing those nasty fluids). The most important universal cell culture precaution rule, lots of backups in the liquid nitrogen tank.
sucks.
maybe you've discovered something cool though. like a new antibiotic or something...
i feel a paradigm shift coming on.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home