Dork Love
I'm sad that no one seemed to find the deconvolution quotes as amusing as I did.
I guess I am just that much of a dork.
Good thing I am surrounded by dork love.
Boss did not yell at me even though I gave him my paper review comments in a very untimely fashion. I wonder at this . . . is it because he likes me or because he thinks I am mental?
Either way I am pleased not to be yelled at, but still.
I guess I am just that much of a dork.
Good thing I am surrounded by dork love.
Boss did not yell at me even though I gave him my paper review comments in a very untimely fashion. I wonder at this . . . is it because he likes me or because he thinks I am mental?
Either way I am pleased not to be yelled at, but still.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home