To Every Thing There Is A Season . . .
And a time to every purpose under heaven.
Someone got to my blog yesterday by doing a Google search for "time to kill my lab partners".
Someday I will post on just this topic.
If you have a story to share about why it is time to kill your lab partners, please write me a comment! (I love comments.)
By the way, "Eat To Defeat" is being screened this evening (48 Hour Film Project). I wear a blonde wig. It is very funny. There is even a catchy theme song. And we made propaganda pamphlets and buttons to hand out at the theatre. Possibly I will write more about this, but it is time for lab meeting.
Someone got to my blog yesterday by doing a Google search for "time to kill my lab partners".
Someday I will post on just this topic.
If you have a story to share about why it is time to kill your lab partners, please write me a comment! (I love comments.)
By the way, "Eat To Defeat" is being screened this evening (48 Hour Film Project). I wear a blonde wig. It is very funny. There is even a catchy theme song. And we made propaganda pamphlets and buttons to hand out at the theatre. Possibly I will write more about this, but it is time for lab meeting.


1 Comments:
crap, i missed this! i wanted to see your film, but was babysitting last night. ours screens tonight. i met your team's leader, though (laura? rachel?)...anyway, she seems really nice.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home