The Dept. Of Homeland Security Can Derelique My Balls*
The madre is about two steps away from high-tailing it to a log cabin and living off the grid; I'd say I am about three steps.
Riase your hand if you squirm at the prospect of being In The System. In The System is a place I don't like to be. When you're In The System the cold, inept eye of the beaurocratic machine is on you. Nothing that is innocent cannot be construed as dodgy.
There are many excellent reasons why I am not a libertarian, but my gut reaction to the government noticing that I exist is not one of them.
*If I had balls, I could Derelique them myself.
Riase your hand if you squirm at the prospect of being In The System. In The System is a place I don't like to be. When you're In The System the cold, inept eye of the beaurocratic machine is on you. Nothing that is innocent cannot be construed as dodgy.
There are many excellent reasons why I am not a libertarian, but my gut reaction to the government noticing that I exist is not one of them.
*If I had balls, I could Derelique them myself.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home