Monday, May 01, 2006

Crazy Good Weekend!

Friday afternoon: meeting with PI was encouraging (and is now over).

Friday night: terrific birhday party for Springy with many lovely guests and cocktails, etc.

Saturday: a big, splendid surprise! Joolya's player days are officially over and she has a new sparkly piece of jewelry! Spends rest of the day on a cloud.

Sunday: hot and sunny, lots of telephoning, Springy's birthday, very fun.

Best weekend EVER.

5 Comments:

Blogger IAMB said...

Congrats! I'd been meaning to ask you if future plans were in the works, but I guess I don't have to ask now.

12:22 PM  
Blogger A.M.D. said...

you're KIDDING! holy f!!@!!

how f'ing great is THIS!

wow, and i'm sorry i missed the friday suaree. i was excited about that, but my ma was en route to my house that night and i had to wash sheets and buy food for her and, and....

anyway, let's hang out! congrats!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Rev. BigDumbChimp said...

congrats

7:33 PM  
Blogger Bronze Dog said...

Congraturate! ;)

9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats :-)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home