Thursday, January 18, 2007

To quantify or not the quantify?

Did I tell you I am the chosen acolyte of the cloning gods? So now is the time to make constructs, before they change their fickle minds.

I saw something neat happening in my mutant cells yesterday and had a fruitful discussion with my lab mate. He'd asked me a difficult question and I was dreading talking to him but actually it was useful. I told him what I was doing and he didn't raise his eyebrows, which is what I'm always afraid of. Then i found a paper that mentions something similar to what I just noticed but the mechanism is not what I had expected. It doesn't not make sense, in the context ofmy stuff, though, but it's something we've never looked at.

I'll see if I see it again, and then tell my advisor. I already have too much work to do just filling in old stuff and moving existing stuff along, but this might be cool and relate to the other things as well. But possibly annoying to quantify.

Someone seems to be playing basketball in the apartment next door.

1 Comments:

Blogger EthylBenzene said...

Vroom, vroom, blap'm, blap'm...

It sounds like, right, it sounds like two elephants riding round and round on a motorbike while a seal bangs a kipper on the table.

I love that I can't hear my neighbors. Though I do wonder if they hear our ... amorous activity.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home