Hello adoring fans!
I haven't really been away - just got out of the blogging habit.
I'm in lab and it's well past midnight. You know it's too late to be in lab when you start having aural hallucinations thinking you hear music, or your labmates talking, in the hum of the equipment.
Yeah.
More later.
I haven't really been away - just got out of the blogging habit.
I'm in lab and it's well past midnight. You know it's too late to be in lab when you start having aural hallucinations thinking you hear music, or your labmates talking, in the hum of the equipment.
Yeah.
More later.


1 Comments:
Ho ho, that happens to me every time I go in to the lab on a comedown.
(Well, if they WILL insist on perpetuating the cruel and barbaric practice of making people work on Mondays, what do they expect? ;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home