Joolya Resolves To Be Fit And Hard-working From Now On; No Seriously, She Means It This Time
This morning I joined the jogging throng. I hate, hate, jogging but it wasn't actually so bad now that it's over. I forgot how good a morning workout feels. Not to mention, the best part of it: the post-work out morning coffee. Ahhhhhh .... it can't be beat. When I was in college I'd get a lift from my mom, really early, and hit the gym before going to work. Then after my shower, I'd stop for a latte at this coffee stand which was a branch of the best espresso place in the city and that rush ... oh wow. I've never tried heroin but it can't be much better than this wonderful combination of endorphins+caffeine+mild dehydration+slight ketosis. Talk about euphoria! So I terminated my maiden voyage jog at the best coffee place in my neighborhood and had a blissful iced coffee on the walk back home. All is right with the world, and everything is sublimely beautiful.


4 Comments:
You nerd. Can't you at least pretend to smoke weed?
i don't really see what smoking weed has to do with jogging. but the induced euphoria of a caffeine rush is qualitatively different to that induced by thc.
I suppose - I just meant you were joining the ranks of uber-motivated MIT joggers on the Esplanade loop, high on maths and hard work.
That is not to say exercise is not great! You go girl!
Also, heroin is constipating; caffeine is too, but much less severely. The silver lining!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home