Hello science lovers and laser afficionados.
I have spent most of the day in a small dark room with the Indian Mafia, zapping and FRAPing. They are not really the mafia. Well, possibly one of them is.
I had some thoughts about women and science and academe but it's "tea hour"* so I must be brief.
Quick shouts outgoing to brookburg and Nicolo.
*Every other department gets "beer hour" but we are stuck with lameass "tea hour" because Children's Hospital are wankers.
I have spent most of the day in a small dark room with the Indian Mafia, zapping and FRAPing. They are not really the mafia. Well, possibly one of them is.
I had some thoughts about women and science and academe but it's "tea hour"* so I must be brief.
Quick shouts outgoing to brookburg and Nicolo.
*Every other department gets "beer hour" but we are stuck with lameass "tea hour" because Children's Hospital are wankers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home