"Who do I have to blow to get a goddamn nitrogen tank???"
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
There are lots of things I could be doing if I had a nitrogen tank. I am very cross. Fucking fuck.
I went down to the deliveries department to very sweetly ask that the tanks we'd ordered for yesterday be delivered today. "Oh, sure!" said the guy - who it turns out is the only guy working there today. Why? I go to lunch, meet up with some of my classmates, come back - and no tanks! Nada! Thus it is impossible for me to do what I need to do unless I am prepared to be in lab all evening.
I should not swear and yell things like the above in my place of work. But seriously. Wouldn't you?
Anyway, it amuses the inmates and teaches them to fear my wrath.
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
There are lots of things I could be doing if I had a nitrogen tank. I am very cross. Fucking fuck.
I went down to the deliveries department to very sweetly ask that the tanks we'd ordered for yesterday be delivered today. "Oh, sure!" said the guy - who it turns out is the only guy working there today. Why? I go to lunch, meet up with some of my classmates, come back - and no tanks! Nada! Thus it is impossible for me to do what I need to do unless I am prepared to be in lab all evening.
I should not swear and yell things like the above in my place of work. But seriously. Wouldn't you?
Anyway, it amuses the inmates and teaches them to fear my wrath.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home