Committee meeting over! Was fine! Beer now!!!
Friday, October 07, 2005
Previous Posts
- PKL PIX PAK PAX FAK ARF CRK CSK SHC SRC RAC RAS . ...
- Urgh - thesis advisory committee meeting today. It...
- This explanation, during the Proceedings of the Na...
- Mmmm, iced coffee at the Diesel is so good. It has...
- 1 Corinthians 14:34-35: "Let your women keep silen...
- Interestingly, my lab is 100% female today. The la...
- Nineties Fashion Update: Coffee shop woman was wea...
- Words I like today:RetrenchmentPrevaricateOligarch...
- You know how the 80s were just "back"? And how I w...
- Here's an editorial by Salman Rushdie about how be...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


1 Comments:
Huzzah! So glad it went well. Perhaps...yes, perhaps I should have a beer as well...yes, for...to celebrate... with you! Yes! What a good idea!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home