Thursday, December 01, 2005

Can't Believe I Am Still Posting About This

But I am. Here's a comment which likely no one will bother to address seriously over at the Blog From Hell, but I felt the need to reproduce here for my homies. To sum up the story so far in misogyny hypocrite land . . .

On victimhood:
Girls who "cry rape" are seeking exalted victim status but guys who complain loudly about "false accusations" are perfectly justified and are not seeking victim status.

On emotionality:
Girls who "feel sick" at the themes of these threads are overly emotional and hysterical, but guys who are so caught up in the moment, high from the delicious prospect of sex, are not culpable for their actions because their lust is so inflamed.

On personal responsibility:
Girls who put themselves in dangerous situations are partially responsible for "getting burned" but men who put themselves into compromising positions with women can't be expected to control themselves when the possibility of sex arises.

On the premise that "all men are potential rapists":
A certain percentage of men are indeed rapists, but it's impossible to tell which ones are which; therefor women should be vigilant about placing themselves in positions where they might encounter these men. It's a numbers game, essentially, where women who leave the house are constantly taking calculated risks about which men will rape them and which will not. However, the idea that all men are potential rapists (which is another way of saying, Some men are rapists and you don't know which ones they are until it's too late) is a myth propagated by gender feminists to scare women and make them hate and distrust men. Some of whom are inevitably potential rapists. But not Brian. But you can't tell. Except that you should be wary. Except that that is insulting. Except . . .

Does anyone see where I am going with this?

Here's what I think VD's blog thread proves - that some men really hate the fact that they want, need, and can't control women, women's bodies, and sex.

I know! Shocking and novel concept!

I suggest reading Twisty's blog today too on the related topic of "sexsomnia" (or "somnambulosatyrisis" as I like to call it). Props to Boomy for finding this article, as I cannot take all the credit from Miz Twisty!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home