Weird Traits
When I am in the elevator by myself I like to walk around and around in small circles. Then I am a little bit cross when someone else gets in and I have to stop.
I often grind my teeth to the rhythm of the song in my head.
I always put my money and ID cards in my back right pocket and it bothers me to have them in my left pocket.
I don't actually know left from right when I try to think about it, but I always put my keys in my right coat pocket and my lip gloss in the left pocket. You'd think this would help me sort out left and right but it totally doesn't. I know "keys pocket" and "lip gloss pocket" but the words "left" and "right" fail to attach themselves to either one.
I often grind my teeth to the rhythm of the song in my head.
I always put my money and ID cards in my back right pocket and it bothers me to have them in my left pocket.
I don't actually know left from right when I try to think about it, but I always put my keys in my right coat pocket and my lip gloss in the left pocket. You'd think this would help me sort out left and right but it totally doesn't. I know "keys pocket" and "lip gloss pocket" but the words "left" and "right" fail to attach themselves to either one.


4 Comments:
was talking to brookburg last night, realized that i always need to repeat third grade mnemonic device to remember which one is "horizontal" and which one is "vertical"
further admissions may follow!
I ALWAYS have to repeat the "30 days has September" rhyme.
Ethyl - do you know the thing you can do on your knuckles to remember the months? Start with your pinky knuckle which = January, and then the space between pinky and ring finger knuckle = February, etc. The knuckles are months with 31 days, the valleys are months with 28/9 or 30 days.
Back pocket (left OR right) == bad place to keep anything you don't want pickpocketed off you in a crowd....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home