And I Would Rather Be Anywhere Else Than Here Today
Actually, that's not really true. I am more or less content, despite being immersed in dream-recollections (involving lizards and many snakes, and an obsession with plucking my eyebrows) and being at a computer whose space bar takes two fingers (one on each end) to depress. Just got the Elvis Costello in my head.
You wouldn't think writing some science stuff that (ostensibly) you know pretty well would be so tough. But it so is.
Talking to one's colleagues is useful, though.
And all of this would be much easier if my computer weren't fubarissimo. Am relegated to the computer lab with the sticky keyboards.
So nice having my nice roommate around. Last night we went to the pub to play real darts and I nearly-legitimately won the last game of Cricket. I don't even mind being on laundry duty this week. Although I may buy him some more of his limiting reagents so it doesn't have to be done quite so frequently!
Ooooh, my Free Food Radar is beeping - must go investigate.
You wouldn't think writing some science stuff that (ostensibly) you know pretty well would be so tough. But it so is.
Talking to one's colleagues is useful, though.
And all of this would be much easier if my computer weren't fubarissimo. Am relegated to the computer lab with the sticky keyboards.
So nice having my nice roommate around. Last night we went to the pub to play real darts and I nearly-legitimately won the last game of Cricket. I don't even mind being on laundry duty this week. Although I may buy him some more of his limiting reagents so it doesn't have to be done quite so frequently!
Ooooh, my Free Food Radar is beeping - must go investigate.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home