Put Your iPod on Shuffle and Note the First 15 Songs
1. How does the world see you? Selfless Cold and Composed (Ben Folds Five) Hey!!!
2. Will I have a happy life? Want (Rufus Wainwright) Hmmm.
3. What do my friends really think of me? Mayfair (Nick Drake) Strange, cold, and rich? doubt it.
4. Do people secretly lust after me? I Want To Know What Love Is (Foreigner) oh yeah.
5. How can I make myself happy? I Say A Little Prayer For You (Aretha Franklin) ;)
6. What should I do with my life? Creep (Stone Temple Pilots) Be half the man I used to be?
7. What is some good advice for me? I Hope You're Happy Now (Elvis Costello) Hmmmmm...
8. How will I be remembered? Sulk (Radiohead) Oh no!!!
9. What is my signature dancing song? Here Comes The Sun (The Beatles)
10. What do I think my current theme song is? All Possibilites (Badly Drawn Boy)
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Come As You Are (Nirvana) They're glad I don't have a gun?
12. What song will play at my funeral? Last Goodbye (Jeff Buckley) Creepy...
13. What type of men/women do you like? I Love My Dog (Cat Stevens) Hahaha.
14. What is my day going to be like? The Soldiering Life (The Decemberists) Again, ha!
15. What will tomorrow bring? Sunshine on Leith (The Proclaimers) Awwww.
2. Will I have a happy life? Want (Rufus Wainwright) Hmmm.
3. What do my friends really think of me? Mayfair (Nick Drake) Strange, cold, and rich? doubt it.
4. Do people secretly lust after me? I Want To Know What Love Is (Foreigner) oh yeah.
5. How can I make myself happy? I Say A Little Prayer For You (Aretha Franklin) ;)
6. What should I do with my life? Creep (Stone Temple Pilots) Be half the man I used to be?
7. What is some good advice for me? I Hope You're Happy Now (Elvis Costello) Hmmmmm...
8. How will I be remembered? Sulk (Radiohead) Oh no!!!
9. What is my signature dancing song? Here Comes The Sun (The Beatles)
10. What do I think my current theme song is? All Possibilites (Badly Drawn Boy)
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Come As You Are (Nirvana) They're glad I don't have a gun?
12. What song will play at my funeral? Last Goodbye (Jeff Buckley) Creepy...
13. What type of men/women do you like? I Love My Dog (Cat Stevens) Hahaha.
14. What is my day going to be like? The Soldiering Life (The Decemberists) Again, ha!
15. What will tomorrow bring? Sunshine on Leith (The Proclaimers) Awwww.


1 Comments:
You have really good music taste.. I have to say.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home