Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Too Much Information

I can't believe I have gone 27 years without a vibrator! Fucking hell! It's like when I got my electric drill, and I was like, I can't believe I have been using a screwdriver all this time . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger EthylBenzene said...

I KNOW! I felt the same way when I got Betty (my little green friend and my first, as opposed to Veronica, my monstrous orange fiend). Do enjoy!

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wait til you try anal toys...

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking as someone who has wielded tools for a living for longer than I care to remember, I can say that the choice between power and hand screwdrivers really depends on the kind of screwing you're doing.

Anyway, enjoy your new educational toy.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home