Lilies of the Vase
We have got these enormous lilies in the flat and their smell fills my nose all evening long. They were all closed up when we got them, almost a week ago, I think, but now there are three great trumpets of white with yellow throats, and saffron pollen that stains everything it touches. Their stigmae in the center are purple and moist as a dog's nose. The anthers dangle like shoes half kicked off of a foot. I highly recommend lilies as an air freshener.
In other news I made a To-Do List today and have been crossing things off like mad. A good motivator and structure to keep me on track. And while I wait for things (enzymes to cut, polymers to cure) I can download mp3's!
In other news I made a To-Do List today and have been crossing things off like mad. A good motivator and structure to keep me on track. And while I wait for things (enzymes to cut, polymers to cure) I can download mp3's!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home