The blood of the martyrs will water the meadows of France!
Buggery buggering fuck. Fuck fuck phuchk. Fucking Western blot. I come in on Saturday for you, and yet you give me no love in return. You are a wanker. I don't like you anymore.
I need a technician.
Only consolation today = I'm the only one in my lab, ergo I may sing along to the Les Miz soundtrack as loudly as I goddamn want to, with no shame.
Lab should be barricaded on Saturday. Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry (wo)men. It is the music of the students who will not be slaves again . . .
I need a technician.
Only consolation today = I'm the only one in my lab, ergo I may sing along to the Les Miz soundtrack as loudly as I goddamn want to, with no shame.
Lab should be barricaded on Saturday. Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry (wo)men. It is the music of the students who will not be slaves again . . .


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home