Tone?
Don't be bitter or angry, it results in creases and frowns that do not look good on anyone! Even men.
Do I sound bitter, loyal readers? I'm not bitter. I like Science Land, except for when my Westerns don't work or I lose my DNA. But then I am bitter at life, the universe, and everything, not Science Land. Science Land is a lot nicer of a place, from my limited experience, than Answering Phones Land or Dying Babies Land or Shuffling Money About While Wearing Pantyhose Land. My colleagues and mentors up to this point have been overwhelmingly supportive; I don't want to suggest otherwise.
By the way, there is a massive thunderstorm going on which means I am S.O.L. for going to get my lunch. That is kind of embittering.
Do I sound bitter, loyal readers? I'm not bitter. I like Science Land, except for when my Westerns don't work or I lose my DNA. But then I am bitter at life, the universe, and everything, not Science Land. Science Land is a lot nicer of a place, from my limited experience, than Answering Phones Land or Dying Babies Land or Shuffling Money About While Wearing Pantyhose Land. My colleagues and mentors up to this point have been overwhelmingly supportive; I don't want to suggest otherwise.
By the way, there is a massive thunderstorm going on which means I am S.O.L. for going to get my lunch. That is kind of embittering.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home