I should be at the lab, probably
So, I like to read Television Without Pity. I got into it when I moved and lost HBO in the middle of season 3 of Six Feet Under. Despite lacking visuals, reading the TWOP recaps was as entertainting, if not more so, than watching the show.
Got into reading the recaps of America's Next Top Model later, because I could never keep track of what day the stupid show was on.
I sometimes like to read the recaps of shows I have already seen, just because they are funny, and clearly my life lacks something critical.
Which brings me to my cyber-crush on Potes. Potes writes the recaps for ANTM and, I have just learned, also for Ugly Betty, which is my new iTunes download show (since I got all caught up on Grey's Anatomy and am rarely home to watch TV at 8 pm).
Potes is from my hometown. She is so funny. I heart Potes. I would befriend her on Friendster if that wouldn't make me look like a creepy cyberstalker. Instead, I will just proclaim my crush here, on my blog, which is less cree... yeah, okay, it's not, is it? Whatever.
Anyway - go on over to IBTP and read about something really creepy.
Got into reading the recaps of America's Next Top Model later, because I could never keep track of what day the stupid show was on.
I sometimes like to read the recaps of shows I have already seen, just because they are funny, and clearly my life lacks something critical.
Which brings me to my cyber-crush on Potes. Potes writes the recaps for ANTM and, I have just learned, also for Ugly Betty, which is my new iTunes download show (since I got all caught up on Grey's Anatomy and am rarely home to watch TV at 8 pm).
Potes is from my hometown. She is so funny. I heart Potes. I would befriend her on Friendster if that wouldn't make me look like a creepy cyberstalker. Instead, I will just proclaim my crush here, on my blog, which is less cree... yeah, okay, it's not, is it? Whatever.
Anyway - go on over to IBTP and read about something really creepy.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home