Why oh Why is there not a 10 pm bus???
Does anyone else think that swoosh on the Amazon.com logo looks like a penis?
Damn, I gotta stop renting videos. I never return them on time.
Just thought of this because there is no way I am dragging myself out to the video store at 11 pm this evening to return the bloody things. I haven't even finished one of them.
This is also why I have no cash: because of things like not returning videos or registering for the term on time.
And I've got immersion oil all on my hands and in my hair and in my pores. It smells like the chrism the bishop smeared on my head when I got Confirmed. Feel like my hair resembles that of Professor Snape. Although I do adore me some Alan Rickman, this is not a good thing.
I hate group meeting day. Crankybagelsugarrushmorningwastedlatenightnodinnerday.
Damn, I gotta stop renting videos. I never return them on time.
Just thought of this because there is no way I am dragging myself out to the video store at 11 pm this evening to return the bloody things. I haven't even finished one of them.
This is also why I have no cash: because of things like not returning videos or registering for the term on time.
And I've got immersion oil all on my hands and in my hair and in my pores. It smells like the chrism the bishop smeared on my head when I got Confirmed. Feel like my hair resembles that of Professor Snape. Although I do adore me some Alan Rickman, this is not a good thing.
I hate group meeting day. Crankybagelsugarrushmorningwastedlatenightnodinnerday.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home