Monday, February 06, 2006

Thanks...

I'd like to thank the Gods of Vermont who, after eating Brand's car's undercarriage, sent along a kindly angel in the form of a good citizen who just so happened to work at a Volkswagen dealership. (He made up for the bitch in the Stowe Auto convenience store.) I would, however, like to shake a fist at the state of Vermont for not paving Junction Hill "Road" (for lack of a better word).

And I'd like to thank Boomy and Brand and chef par excellence Springy for a delightful weekend mini-break, for letting me win at Scrabble and Settlers (hahaha), and for keeping the fire supplied with logs and kindling.

I would also like to thank the Pittsburgh Steelers for ROCKING last night. Woo hoo!!!

The only person I would not like to thank is the individual who contributed the crucial X chromosome to my genetic complement, because that person is a manipulative unpleasant douchebag. However, a wise woman once wrote, "there's no law that says that someone who passess on some genetic material is obligated to feel anything in particular or act any way in particular. There's a corrolary to this law that says neither does the recipient of the genetic material."

Onwards and upwards, and a big shout out to my fellow proud Pittsburghers! Tildy, Brookburg and Ethyl and everyone, I miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home