Thoughts From The Migraineuse
No, no more of the rolling garbage can, oh please God, make it stop rolling ... and no more of the talking to me while I am obviously not listening, and no more of the questioning me about the meta of my research project while I am staring at the tiny letters and numbers and the garbage can is rolling across the linoleum like a legion of evil gnomes on roller skates careering through my brain ...


4 Comments:
Oh no! Poor Joolya. Can you go and sleep on the sofa for a while? I hope your head gets better soon.
Go home! Pull the covers over your head and hide until you feel better. Only cure for a migraine IMHO is rest, darkness, and being somewhere you feel comfortable and safe. When I have to walk around in the world being all over-stimulated and seeing flashing lights and being nauseous and with the terrible pain, it can quickly lead to an anxiety attack on top of everything else! Feel better, but don't make yourself sicker because you want to appear "dedicated." If you're sick, you're sick.
And by the way, if someone doesn't understand or won't believe the incredible misery of a migraine because it's "just a headache," I think you are legally allowed to kick them inna shins :)
After having a migraine that lasted for an entire month straight and taking every drug known to man- my doc recommended massive doses of vitamin B2 (riboflavin). I took a daily quadruple dose for a while and it worked magic without making me stupid. It's also a lot cheaper than immutrex or maxalt. Hope it helps
HI!
How's your day?
I don't mean to be a bother, but I was wondering if you are around the back bay(?) area in Boston?
Trying to set up a meet with some friends and they picked Boston.
That's why I thought it was interesting last week when I found your blog and where you were located. I was looking at an ad for laboratory items and there it was!
I would like to contact you via email if possible. Just to inquire about the area we are meeting and if you are familar with it.
Thanks
gbigg1401@aol.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home